Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mothers Day Songs

Any kind of celebration seems to be incomplete without music and songs. And of course the 'Mothers' Day' celebration is also not a different one. It is true that we cannot repay for what our mothers do for us. Still we can bring a sweet smile on her face by playing or singing a lovely song for her on the Mothers' Day. Hey! You just need not worry about selecting the songs for this special occasion because here we are with a rich collection of such classical songs lyrics that are perfectly suitable for the 'Mother's Day'. Pick a few of your choice and make this day not just special but memorable for your mother.

- A Moms A Special Lady
- A Song For Mothers
- Dear Mom
- Five Pretty Mommies
- Flower Basket For Mom
- I Love Mom
- I Love Mommy Song
- I Love Mother Song
- I Love My Mommy
- I Love My Mommy
- I Love You Mom
- I Remember Mom
- Its Your Special Day
- I Want A Mom That Will Last
- Momma Dont Allow
- Mommy Loves Me
- Mommy Song
- Mommy Takes Good Care
- Mother Dear
- Mother My Darling
- Mothers Day Song
- Mothers Day
- My Dearest Mommy
- My Mommy Helps Me
- My Special Friend
- On Mothers Day
- She Is A Working Mom
- Sometimes Mom Says
- Thankyou Mom

No comments: