Monday, May 04, 2009

Mothers Day Greeting Ecard



Create Mother's Day Ecards




With Mother's Day just around the corner, the crunch is on to find the perfect gift. Of course, mommy says that all she wants is a homemade ecard and maybe some breakfast in bed as usual. Yes, a greeting ecard for mommy with gifts is needed every year. But how to make this ecard more special to show my love to mommy? This year I am going to DIY it with our photos and some words from my heart via a collage software called Photo Collage Studio.



Here's what we'll need:



  • Wondershare Photo Collage Studio ;


  • Photos of mother's and poem.


  • Below is the step by step instruction:



    Step 1. Create a new collage from template.



    Run the program and click "Create a New Collage" and than a pop-up window will prompt you to select a template. Here I pick the "Greeting card1".

    Create a Mother's Day ecard



    Step 2. Add photo.



    Double click or drag the photo from the left list box to the frame of template and adjust the size of photo in the frame to the best effect by using the editing toolbar upper of the selected photo.



    Create a Mother's Day ecard

    Tip: If you think your photo is too dark or not perfect, use the effect tab to retouch it without hesitation. There are many effects offered by the program, such as old picture, oil, blur, brightness, contrast, embossment and more. Double-click a thumbnail of effects to apply the effect to your photo and right click to cancel.



    Step 3. Add the text.



    Write something from heart to Mommy. The powerful function of text editing like wordarts, shadow, halation, texture can give more space to show creativity and true love. Here are some words I wrote to my mother:


    To you who raised me

    I offer this thought

    It is something I learned

    Without being taught

    In all the world

    There is no other

    To take the place

    Of my dear Mother



    Create a Mother's Day ecard



    Step 4. Print out.



    Print the greeting ecard at home with more custom sizes or even more than one picture on a page.


    Create a Mother's Day ecard


    Ok, that's done! I think that my great Mommy will be so happy to receive this ecard on Mother's Day. What about you? Try to follow the steps and create a Mother's Day ecard by yourself.

    No comments: