Thursday, September 06, 2007

Famous Films And Famous Lines

I love collecting famous films, and some famous lines in the films always touch my heart. I cut my favorite video segments of these famous films and quote the famous actor's lines. And then I make them to video slideshow, which I can share with my friends on TV, PC and the Web. When I graduated, I make a DVD slideshow and send it as a gift to some of my classmates who I can see them no more. I think good films give us a bright hope rather than give us a amusement. Let us remember these famous lines and thank goodness every day.



Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
2. Stupid is as stupid does.
3. Miracles happen every day.
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
5. Have you given any thought to your future?
6. You just stay away from me please.
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
10. I was messed up for a long time.
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.


The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
6. You can’t change the past.
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

Gone with The Wind
1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
2. I wish I could be more like you.
3. Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
5. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
6. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
9. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
10. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
11. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
12. Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.


TITANIC
1. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.   
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
3. There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
4. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
5. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
6.All life is a game of luck.
7. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
8. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
9. To make each day count.
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
11. You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
13. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
14. You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thoughts are inspiring, I like it very much.

By the way, let me show you some of my works

photosorcery.com

Many thanks