This tutorial will tell you how to convert PowerPoint to screensaver. Follow the steps and I am sure you will pick up to make your own PowerPoint screensaver in minutes.
- Step 1: Open the PowerPoint you made;
- Step 2: Set up a empty folder and name it. The folder should be in My Pictures folder under My Document;
- Step 3: Click "Save as" item in the PowerPoint to save it in the empty folder. In the "Save as type:" dropdown list box, choose GIF, JPEG or PNG
- Step 4: Right click on the Desktop and choose "Properties", and then click the "Screen Saver" Tab;
- Step 5: Right click on the Desktop and choose "Properties", and then click the "Screen Saver" Tab;
- Step 6: In the dropdown list box under "Screen Saver" choose the folder stored your PowerPoint; Click Settings if you want to fine-tune the results.