Step 1, you have to prepare some pictures, install the software and start it.
Step 2, choose an interesting Christmas template and import images. Suppose having many pictures, you could add another theme or add the same one repeatedly.
Step 3, Switch to "Decoration" tab, it's the most creative steps to make your style flash album.
At the left hand side, you would view three tabs - Text, Clipart and Effect. Easily apply your favorite decoration and get creative with the flexible timeline.
In timeline, your selected decoration turns orange (the others are in blue). Then you can drag it to any moment and set the length, just to meet your needs. Certainly, it is available to drag the decoration to the right place.
- Input Text. Click "+" button to input captions in different font, color and size. For an animated looking, it's better to apply text effect, such as Fade, Rotate, etc.
- Apply scene effects. In "Effect" tab, simply double-click the scene effect to apply it. There are multiple effects for selecting, bubble, flower, snow, etc. Of course, you can add them all!
- Apply clipart. In "Clipart" tab, double-click works, too.
Step 4, set animations. That's for setting the Intro & End animation with title, label, etc.
Step 5, settings. Import music and trim it with begin & end time. And you could add your voice record as well.
Step 6, multiple outputs.
- Create a SWF file or executable (EXE) file for distributing your album easily.
- Create HTML file from your flash album to be published on your own website.
- Publish as animated Screen Saver to personalize your desktop.
- Host your album at Wondershare Flash-Slide-Show.com for 100M FREE space to be shared online!
So, have a look at my final work!